Internal audit can be defined as an independent and objective activity which gives an organization an assurance on the degree of control of its operations. In addition, it provides opportunities for improvement that helps create added value. Used with a systematic and methodical approach, it is an essential evaluation tool to reach the objectives set.
Synapse Consulting offers to carry out your internal audits
What are the benefits of entrusting your audits to Synapse Consulting?
- benefit from all our experience both in the field of quality management, but also at the laboratory level.
- Share our experiences in specialized fields (eg Computer Science, Molecular Biology, Toxicology, Virology, Reproductive Medicine, etc.)
- Use adequate references and guidelines
- Save your human resources
Synapse Consulting's approach to your internal audits is based on:
- On choosing the right repository
- The study of the quality system as described by the client
- The observation of reality
Les référentiels utilisés sont les suivants:
- ISO 15.189: 2012
- ISO 9001: 2008
- ISO 17.025
- Arrêté royal du 5 décembre 2014 relatif aux laboratoires d'anatomie pathologique
- Standard de qualité pour la PMA
- Directive Européenne B-Quanum pour la médecine nucléaire
- JCI - Accreditation Standard for Hospital Qmentum
- Informatique : ISO 15189 et SH-GTA-02 Etc...
How is the audit ?
For any additional information, do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail or by mobile phone, we are at your disposal